Domain Empire

OMG - My first CLICKBANK sale!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey,

I am a 16 years old high school student and I'm a web guy. I was making money through Adsense ($550.87 in 6 months). Then, I got into internet marketing. I was just looking at Clickbank's marketplace and found this product interesting. Then, I prmotedt that product to some guy on a live chat and guess what? ... LMAO - He bought that program for 50 bucks and i got 33.90 bucks commission.

LOL - I didn't use any PPC or Article submission. Plus, I really want to use PPC, but since I am 16, I cannt pay because most of them ask for Credit Cards. I only have Canadian ATM card. But, I am really happy and I know that if I work hard on this, I'll be able to make $10000+ / month. I am very happy. But i can only get my check after i reach 100 bucks.
Edit/Delete Message

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
W0w and congratulations to you for having such a great success in young agE :P

•••
•••
Nice Sale! $ 33.9 commision on a $50 sale is very very nice :P

•••
Yeah, I know. Clickbank pays over 75% in commission. Looks like that the seller only got 17 bucks

•••
congrats.

There are many ways to promote clickbank products. You'll find the way you like and achieve your goal soon enough

•••
Congrats. 75% commission ! I guess now you can promote the product more and try to get more sales.

•••
congratulations on your cb sales.

•••
Coolage and congrats on the sell! I have not tried clickbank yet - i may give it a looksee.

•••
•••
•••
nice...u r just 2 sales away from ur check

•••
Nice, once you get a system down - your good!

•••
That first sale is special, because there's this sudden proof that, hey, you know what, affiliate marketing really works.

•••
Congratulations! That is great! I haven't made one red cent from clickbank and I am promoting like crazy!

•••
Congrats!.Hey keep bringing up new brainstorming for selling products.Y

•••
Congrats Bud! I think ClickBank marketing is quite tough, I will only promote certain products and have yet to find a product that appeals to me on ClickBank.

•••
Sounds great! Congratulations. Making the first few sales is always the most exciting thing. Keep up the good work.

Wish you success.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back