domain 'Old' poker names

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Argos

Established Member
Impact
61
Hello,

What do you think of these two poker names ?

OldPecosPoker.com
FarWestPoker.com


As such their value is +/- reg fee, I am more interested in getting your impressions re. sounding, memorability, compatibility place/poker etc... Which one do you prefer and why, worth developing it/them ?

With many thanks for your reactions/advices.
Jean-Francois
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like FarWestPoker.com and I would say low XX for it.

All the best,

- SW
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back