Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

negotiable Great Poker Double!!!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

larky_starz

Established Member
Impact
9
www.PokerDeuce.com & www.PokerDeuce.net.

Registered with Namecheap approximately 4 hours ago, I can safely say that there is at least 11 months (not quite a year now!!!) still on it. It is a fantastic name, Poker being a big keyword right now and Deuce being a card or die with 2 dots/characters on it.

The two words go well together IMO, and the possibility of making this name brandable for a poker/casino site is enormous. It is easy to remember, and certainly has a pizazz about it!

Taking offers for this name. Paypal payments only! Free push to Namecheap accounts.

I have not set a price, because I would like to look at all offers (and combined NP$ would be ok, but much prefer more money!) although I will warn you now that I understand this set of names is worth a fair bit more that reg fee, so please be reasonable.

Offer will close when I find an offer that I like, and I will not announce on this board any offers that I have received, to be fair to everyone.

Good luck with this name :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
%%- will PM offer
 
0
•••
Thank you for the offers. Any other interest?

*********UPDATE**************

Has been listed on Sedo for 24 hours (with no advertising what so ever) and had already attracted 7 uniques & 1 clickthrough.

Imagine what it would do with a bit of advertising???
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back