Dynadot

question Oi vs Ai - The Future?

NameSilo
Watch

Gary Scot

Established Member
Impact
With all the interest in Ai domains I stumbled across this interesting article on 'Organoid Intelligence' whilst looking for info on the future of Ai.
Seems there's a fair amount of money being pumped into research on Oi using the power of the human brain.

Sounds like stuff of SciFi movies, but organoid intelligence is still in its infancy so who knows where we'll end up!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interesting indeed, thanks. Looking beyond AI and how we will still be somewhat relevant in the far future to information processing.

Wonder if IQ levels will come into play, akin to the amount of cores a computer uses, for picking and choosing which brains to harvest?

•••
"Now, scientists unveil a revolutionary path to drive computing forward: organoid intelligence, where lab-grown brain organoids act as biological hardware."

Yeah, no ethical problems at all...

•••
•••
no big commercial advantages to be made here...

this tech is highly problematic.

•••
Quite possibly yes, I also agree this is way down the line (if it ever happens at all).

This page better explains the advantages of Oi.
Bizarre, yet fascinating

Time will tell I guess

•••
i reg.
AboutOI . com
:cat:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Organoid.app
OiModel.com
OiAlgorithm.com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back