IT.COM

domain Ohiopowerwashing.com Accurate Appraisal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cgibbs

Impact
I am the owner of Ohio Power Washing and I am looking to a accurate appraisal for this website. I have tried a few things online and the numbers are up and down. this site has been running 10 years this year and has been moved from one hosting account to another. The latest date is showing the site is only around 1 year old. If someone can help me out and give me a accurate appraisal it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As it is three word domain name so I would like to know search volume too...

•••
Honestly, I think this may be the wrong place for an appraisal, since this is a fully-fledged website complete with white pages listing and (apparently) an LLC to hold it all together. Search volume and CPC and other metrics typically used to valuate domains don't mean much when you have so much potential for local pull built into the site -- your existing/historic traffic, revenue, other assets included (if applicable) and many other factors not presented here would go into valuation, and even if you post all that, I'm still not sure NP is the place for a well-thought out valuation on a business like that.

Frank

•••
domain name isnt worth anything alone

•••
:talk:

the website is worth how many leads can be turned into sales, or how many advertisers you can get to pay you a monthly fee to be listed....and that would be relative to how many daily visitors you receive.

other than that, where could value be?

•••
I am looking to a accurate appraisal for this website.

Sorry but there isnt any accuracy at this, no matter where you ask.

this site has been running 10 years this year and has been moved from one hosting account to another.

Looks very much like 5 years to me

The latest date is showing the site is only around 1 year old.

Where gives you that?

------------------

Domain: State follow by a service has some value, but the amount for power washing would probably be depressing to you. Maybe low xxx reseller

The actual web development is nothing special from a design point of view.

The value of the website would really be in its traffic and conversions

THE BOTTOM LINE

Look at your website site as being literally "chained" to your power washing equipment. As long as you own the equipment you own the website. If you decide to sell the business (equipment) the website is included.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back