OG Domain Name Checker & Expiry Checker w/ WHOIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sentry.MBA

Established Member
Impact
Have you have wanted to snap up some OG Domains to resell or keep for bragging rights? Then look no further as I have the perfect thing for you. I've coded a Domain Checker that can check availability and if the domain is already taken it can check when it's next on the market for grabs by checking it's expiry date.

It's literally as easy as importing a wordlist and just clicking the start button. You can customize which domain extensions to check through by opening the settings dialog by clicking the settings button.

In the settings dialog there is also an option to auto send the taken domains into the expiry checker, which will then check the expiry date on that domain so you can then grab it at a later date.

Feature & Information List;
- Proxyless
- Fast Speeds
- Sexy Looking GUI
- Auto Save Results Incase Of An Unexpected Crash ( not likely but just incase hell freezes over! )
- Custom Domain Extension Checkboxes
- Custom Domain Expiry Checker
- Custom Domain Availability Checker
- Custom Auto Send Taken Domain To The Expiry Checker ( checks domains for their expiry date so you can snap it up at a later date )
- Custom Export Feature
- More Custom Features.

As default it comes with the settings to check the following domain extensions.

i.imgur.com/Brsdd4I.png

I can add more domain extensions for a customer in private for a certain extra fee, This will be negotiable through private chat. So if you have a extension you want adding but don't want anybody else to publicly have it then you can send me a private message we can discuss the fee of adding it / them and it wouldn't come to public knowledge that, that specific domain extension has been added at all.

Here is the output result of checking the following two fields.

Two fields;
Code:
g0d
godl1k3

Output results;
Code:
godl1k3 | org, uk, me, io
Code:
g0d | me, us, io

These are outputted into sseparate.txt files in a folder where the checker is called "Domains", this is where all the available domain words / extensions are automatically saved.

You can easily grab yourself some 3-4 letter OG domain names or even just OG domain names.

Checker prices and packages.

ASTRO - 1 WEEK $35
ROCKET - 1 MONTH $50
METEOR - 2 MONTHS $75

Extras

Custom extensions to be added solely for you.

1 EXTENSION - $5
3 EXTENSIONS - $10
7 EXTENSIONS - $15
14 EXTENSIONS - $20

Here are some more images of the Checker.

i.imgur.com/yAfbWY4.png

i.imgur.com/nOr4uIO.png

This is just a small investment on your route to banking from selling OG Domain names.

Comes with future updates, help and support.

Terms of Service ( T.O.S )
You will not leak this checker, otherwise a scam report will be opened.
You will not share this checkeranywhere, otherwise a scam report will be opened.
You will not tell anybody any contents of this checker otherwise a scam report will be opened.
When purchasing this checker you are abiding and agreeing to my terms of service and by discarding them and doing the opposite will result in a scam report being opened.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Still selling this product.

•••
Still selling this product.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back