Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Offline Jobs

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

peaches017

Established Member
Impact
134
Does anyone do any offline jobs?

I've TA'd (been a teachers assistant) in the past, usually for keyboarding (typing). It was quite boring, this was a few years ago mind you.

I know that some of you may be too young to have a "real" job, but I'd be interested in hearing from those who do.

Peter
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
im biding my time. lol.
should have one soon...
 
0
•••
I have a off line job working at White Castle lol.
 
0
•••
You get paid to be a TA?!?

Students at my school TA as one of their subjects at school. I might TA for a teacher next year as I am not going to take some subject next year that I am taking now.

I don't have a job, but will try to get one in the summer.
 
0
•••
yup .. i work at publix in a Customer Service Department
 
0
•••
i work for my local football/soccer team i work in the office using a computer to sell tickets, although the teams quiet small and so there's never a big crowd so everyones ends up drawing on paint to pass the time.
 
0
•••
I'm a cashier/service associate at a grocery store.

Next week I'm starting an internship at an internet marketing company. :tu:
 
0
•••
Was a cashier at a karaoke shop but then I quit 2 weeks ago :D
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back