Dynadot

How do u make money online

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I cant get a job offline at the moment since theres no jobs availible for 15 year olds in my area so i was wondering how you all make money online or if you know of any ways. i have no money so dont mention any way to make online if you require a starting fee. if you can help that would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think with anything you have to start with a little in order to make something

•••
•••
I'm using paid to click sites and I have some programming skills as well :)

•••
You might be able to try offering a service on forums. Like designs or whatever. Thats what I did to start out.

Everything else kind of requires some kind of start up fee.

•••
You might be able to try offering a service on forums. Like designs or whatever. Thats what I did to start out.

Everything else kind of requires some kind of start up fee.
Yes, thats a good way to do it. Design and/or code templates for websites and sell them online. I you don't know how I suggest you search for some tutorials on the internet.

•••
Web Hosting but actually it's not easy to make money from it.

•••
wat do u mean by web hositng how would that earn you money if u got non to start of with?

•••
You invest by using your own money (presuming you have saved up money). Too many people think web hosting is an easy business as it makes a quick dollar. This however isn't true. It takes time and patience.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back