Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

.tv Offline Advertising Question

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
5,182
If, say, I was thinking about placing a small ad in a media related magazine, for the purpose of promoting my .TV domains, which come to mind for you? I own a number of product domains, different niches, and a number of marketing related domains, like businessmarketing.tv, marketingbusiness.tv, etc.....
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think it might be a good idea to try to promote .tv offline rather than online.

If you do go ahead with it, let us know what kind of a response you get.

Good luck

Alex
 
0
•••
I always look at the classified section in popular mechanics. i've found several neat websites from that reading.
 
0
•••
Thank you, any other suggestions?
 
0
•••
1
•••
Broker, -excellent- idea.
 
0
•••
Let me know if your going to advertise in the WSJ, I may want to chip in and put a couple names on the list ;) Maybe we can get a 2 page spread quote and fill it with thousands of domains and one contact email address in which that person would have the list and email address for each owner of said domain(s) to forward any emails of interest to :kickass:
 
0
•••
I will talk to them about pricing. I do have a domainin development, www.DomainBeautiful.com that I want to use to list all my domains, but maybe I could modify it to list only a select few, whoever chipped in to advertise.
 
0
•••
I agree with Broker WSJ has always been an idea I have looked at although it can be expensive, so you need more than one person chipping in IMO. Depending on cost I might join you Tom. Would be a high profile site to give great exposure to some top .tv. Maybe we could get 10 to 20 people as I do not think it will be cheap for an ad.
 
0
•••
Not sure if this is on target, but the first thing that comes to my mind is TVWeek. They're an industry mag for the TV biz and they spend a lot of time on new media, internet TV, etc.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back