IT.COM

discuss The .zone Showcase and Discussion Thread

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
“Zone” is used to describe a variety of different distinctions, from time zones, the zone diet, and thermal zones, to zone defenses and end zones. Whatever the application, .ZONE offers a unique, relevant, and memorable TLD for any person, group, or business related to zones. Use .ZONE as a market niche TLD, like yourmarket.ZONE, or yourbusiness.ZONE, or as a sports, science, or technology webpage or blog, as in climate.ZONE, baseball.ZONE, or software.ZONE. This TLD allows for both flexibility and fun.

interactive.zone

Cheers
Corey

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was about 30 minutes too late to buy WEB.ZONE right here on NP. :(

•••
I personally just love .ZONE TLD.

I am selling few at the moment:

Candies.Zone
Premier.Zone
Prosperity.Zone
Rmb.Zone
Upgrade.Zone
Vacations.Zone
Golden.Zone

btw, @Corey interactive.zone is really cool, it was great purchase :)

•••
.ZONE is a very good new gTLD I Think. Time will tell.
I have INSURANCE.ZONE and I'm patient...

Last edited:
•••

that's a rather interesting combination of words
Have you imagined the business that could be built out of those words? I know insurance = obvious but I'm just curious if you have something specific in mind with that combination.

The first thing I do when buying ngTLDs is to check the equivalent version of .com . In this instance, I don't see anything solid built on the strongest extensions (.com/.net/.org/.info)

Is the renewal high on this keyword?

•••
I found this site excellent for researching the costs of extensions

Compare Prices of All Top-Level Domains | TLD List

The cheapest prices and free features for all top-level domains. Registration, transfer, and renewal prices from 47 registrars updated every 6 hours.

Cheers
Corey

•••
that's a rather interesting combination of words
Have you imagined the business that could be built out of those words? I know insurance = obvious but I'm just curious if you have something specific in mind with that combination.

The first thing I do when buying ngTLDs is to check the equivalent version of .com . In this instance, I don't see anything solid built on the strongest extensions (.com/.net/.org/.info)

Is the renewal high on this keyword?
Obvious: INSURANCE.ZONE is a great domain for insurance companies. Not bad...
I'll sell only for a huge offer, Otherwise, I plan to keep this domain for a long time: maybe 10 years or more... No problem, I'm still young...:-D
It's a Premium domain name and the renewal is $80.
And I have another top .ZONE domain: not yet for sale:)

•••
Obvious: INSURANCE.ZONE is a great domain for insurance companies. Not bad...
I'll sell only for a huge offer, Otherwise, I plan to keep this domain for a long time: maybe 10 years or more... No problem, I'm still young...:-D
It's a Premium domain name and the renewal is $80.
And I have another top .ZONE domain: not yet for sale:)

thanks for the answer Wass
I hope you considered the reasons why I asked though

hope you have a great sale! :)

•••
thanks for the answer Wass
I hope you considered the reasons why I asked though

hope you have a great sale! :)
Thanks Hypersot :)

•••
house.png

•••
•••
Insurance.Zone is very very good! And insurance companies/banks/financial broker companies has lot of money. So I would be gladly waiting for few years for great offers if I would be the lucky owner of this one ;)

•••
Insurance.Zone is very very good! And insurance companies/banks/financial broker companies has lot of money. So I would be gladly waiting for few years for great offers if I would be the lucky owner of this one ;)
I agree with you 110% ;)
Thank you very much lolwarrior :)

•••
•••
I have:

i.zone (for apple stuff? everyday traffic from saudi arabia, there's a store called i.zone)
e.zone (electronics store maybe, light traffic from mexico)
x.zone (game store? or sex zone?)

what do you guys think of the value for these domains?

•••
I have:

i.zone (for apple stuff? everyday traffic from saudi arabia, there's a store called i.zone)
e.zone (electronics store maybe, light traffic from mexico)
x.zone (game store? or sex zone?)

what do you guys think of the value for these domains?
They can fetch high resale prices if you target right end users. Are those reg fee domains, or premium renewals?

•••
They can fetch high resale prices if you target right end users. Are those reg fee domains, or premium renewals?
The renewal is quite high, it's about $1000 at Dynadot. But I suppose it's affordable for an online store since it will go to their expenses. There are still 5 single letter .zone names available such as j.zone. But I can't think of any commercial uses for j.zone. Anyway thanks for your opinion...

•••
The renewal is quite high, it's about $1000 at Dynadot. But I suppose it's affordable for an online store since it will go to their expenses. There are still 5 single letter .zone names available such as j.zone. But I can't think of any commercial uses for j.zone. Anyway thanks for your opinion...
Your domains are good but the renewal is high.
For a good sale you have to wait a few years I think...

Last edited:
•••
I would not advise renewing these domains.
With 3K you can buy one good domain and hold on to it as long as it takes for just $10/yr.
This TLD is nothing special. You will struggle to sell these names.

•••
Towing.zone is the only one I have.

•••
•••
•••
So... Have any of you guys sold some .zone domains?

•••
I have:

- Rock.zone
- Print.zone
- Techno.zone

I have sold Bangkok.zone for $620.

•••
C

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back