Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Official Instant Messenger Thread!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

GCgirl4ever

Established Member
Impact
5
Ok, I have seen about 5 threads on messenger names, so I decided to make a thread that is "clean" and just a list of messengers. If everyone follows format and doesn't start a discussion this will be a great thread of contact info!


AIM:
YIM:
MSN:
ICQ:

AIM/AOL: CassandraMetMark/Samsonovgrl1027
YIM:
MSN:
ICQ:

That's all I use as of now.. hopefully I will get a new YIM name. If there is a messenger you use not listed, PM me and I'll add it ;)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Here's mine:

AIM: spatialriftcom
YIM: newedgenet
MSN: [email protected]
ICQ: 1240176

You need Zonelabs IM Secure to msg me.
 
0
•••
AIM: mainboy2003
YIM: realwoodentrees
MSN: whats_wit_the_noise
ICQ: 196099497
 
0
•••
AIM: Don't Use it
YIM: Don't se it too much but when I do its _cyclone_
MSN: [email protected] (Preferred Messenger) I got a webcam too :)
ICQ: Don't use it
 
0
•••
0
•••
AIM: bvtonedog
YIM: bvtonedog
MSN: [email protected]
ICQ: 135984995 though i never use it
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
AIM: HereToWallow
YIM: xxxweedforestxxx
MSN: Dont Use
ICQ: Dont Use
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
my info is in my profile but i have weird screennames so don't add me if you don't like vulgar names (most likely) heh

AIM: oggmakefire
YIM: dadogbertik1
MSN: [email protected]
ICQ:
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back