Dynadot

.cc Official .CC Discussion and Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
How much are .cc domains worth ? Just wanna know ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I want to ask you one question, that in .cc extension still some good gems are available but resell value is not as high as expected so should I aim for good parking revenue with a high search keyword, is this a right strategy??
Thanks in advance

I actually find .cc very hard to sell to end users. I considered this one I sold my weakest .cc domain (I have 3 others in more expensive branches). Buyers just don't bite as soon as the extension is revealed. Therefore I always focus mostly on websites with an active .cc site (or at least use a .cc domain as a referral to their .com). This makes the step to another .cc a bit smaller.

My advice would be: if you want to try selling, only reg a few of them and try selling these. Only go for great keywords with all major extensions taken. Then again, I am only just starting so I don't have a lot of experience.

•••
Payment of my first end user sale is released from Escrow today and it was a .cc domain

Sold opensource[dot]cc for $ 500,- to an end user. All escrow fees were for me, so ended up with around $ 435,-.
Congrats, Great job bro!

•••
Sold Lasik.cc last year for $3k and the new owner have renwed the name until 2024
Had some other good .cc sales also last few years.

•••
Sold Lasik.cc last year for $3k and the new owner have renwed the name until 2024

where do you sell?

•••
•••
I got

OnlineMovies.cc
iHub.cc
100200.cc

•••
Was the owner educated on the extension .cc? Was it a difficult sale?

•••
•••
WATS best place to buy LLL.CC - CHips ( other than namepros ) and how much they are worth ? any ideas ?

•••
WATS best place to buy LLL.CC - CHips ( other than namepros ) and how much they are worth ? any ideas ?

There have been quite a few on GoDaddy lately. All seem to be going for around the 1.5k > 2.5k range.

•••
.cc domains sale. 5N、6N、4L、3L sale QQ8168282

•••
Guys...Any value in NLN.cc/ LNL.cc and NL.cc /LN.cc or is the hype only for LLL.cc ?

•••
single word names

Archon.cc
Armet.cc

All began with AR , I may hold them for a long time.

•••
I got
Selective.cc
Is worth to sell it for xxx$?

•••
Advertizing (about 4.6k exact searches).

•••
cheap.cc is for sale on godaddy current price $1,026 1D 2H to go.
I like this domain but its to much for me :S

•••
•••
hi, i got

tablet.cc

I got tabs.cc although tablet is better.

cheap.cc is for sale on godaddy current price $1,026 1D 2H to go.
I like this domain but its to much for me :S

I noticed cheap too but didnt think it was worth what it sold for. Cheap is a negative term in my opinion.

•••
thanks guys, so what do you think it's worth? Purchased it a few weeks ago for small money - i think

•••
thanks guys, so what do you think it's worth? Purchased it a few weeks ago for small money - i think
Tablet.io recently sold for 1500 bucks but i wouldnt put the .cc at that much. More around the 750-1000 as english keyword .cc names are steadily picking up. You could get more to an end user though ofcourse but it might take time to find such a buyer.

•••
Picked up roms. thinking about auctioning as a trio with tabs and mods.

•••
pro.png

proxies dot cc

•••
Automobile (dot) cc
Registered since 1998
Received a couple low $xxx offer but looking for more
What do you think fair price to be sold for?

•••
Automobile (dot) cc
Registered since 1998
Received a couple low $xxx offer but looking for more
What do you think fair price to be sold for?

Don't know about a fair price, but since "cars" is more common than "automobiles" and cc is a hard extension to sell to end users, I would take any offer around high $ xxx / low $ xxxx. If you get a low $ xxx offer, I would counter with low $ xxxx and see if you could meet in the middle.

Then again, I have little patience and I always go for a quick sell rather than maximizing profit. Sell and move on to the next is more my way of domaining :)

•••
Don't know about a fair price, but since "cars" is more common than "automobiles" and cc is a hard extension to sell to end users, I would take any offer around high $ xxx / low $ xxxx. If you get a low $ xxx offer, I would counter with low $ xxxx and see if you could meet in the middle.

Then again, I have little patience and I always go for a quick sell rather than maximizing profit. Sell and move on to the next is more my way of domaining :)

Those were inbound offers from Chinese, one last year and the other one this Feb. Counter-offers were made but then it seemed low $xxx was the limit. And so the domain still remains in my portfolio. If a low $xxxx has been offered I would have accepted it. Anyway, for this 18 year old domain I'm not in a rush. I have allowed myself about 5 years to sell this name.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back