Dynadot

.cc Official .CC Discussion and Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
How much are .cc domains worth ? Just wanna know ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congratulations Abdul!!!

It is really nice to see how well is working your serious domain strategy. :)

•••
Just reg'ed soup dot cc.

My first of this extension!

•••
•••
Sold Audios.cc free! along with Audios.me for $10.

•••
First time visitor to this thread of .cc domains. I have never bought any but have been approached about the offer to buying pure American State geo names. I am extremely tempted because the price is just above reg. fee. Doing a Whois search though and I find that they were only registered last year. Is it worth? Perhaps site development? I am extremely tempted by pure Geos. Any advice?

•••
Cabinets.cc

I am selling the following .CC domain names.

CABINETS.CC - GO-DADDY.COM - 1/17/03
Almost 7 years old. I have two certified appraisals.

NEW-CARS.CC - GO-DADDY.COM - 6/6/2012

[email protected]
513-767-7077

•••
First time visitor to this thread of .cc domains. I have never bought any but have been approached about the offer to buying pure American State geo names. I am extremely tempted because the price is just above reg. fee. Doing a Whois search though and I find that they were only registered last year. Is it worth? Perhaps site development? I am extremely tempted by pure Geos. Any advice?

Welcome to this thread :)
I have several geo names (countries) and sold just one to date with high three figures. I don't find any real end users for this ccTLD and I never buy any more new domains until I find good one available. If you have plans to develop than it's good to buy but for reselling purpose I would suggest you to avoid buying .cc geo American State domain. By the way, in case if you are interested I have SouthAmerica.cc which I can sell at reseller price.

Thank you
AbdulBasit Makrani

•••
I have several geo names (countries) and sold just one to date with high three figures. I don't find any real end users for this ccTLD and I never buy any more new domains until I find good one available. If you have plans to develop than it's good to buy but for reselling purpose I would suggest you to avoid buying .cc geo American State domain. By the way, in case if you are interested I have SouthAmerica.cc which I can sell at reseller price.

Thank you
AbdulBasit Makrani

...the only geo .cc I have is Breckenridge. The only other .cc names I own is Bodyart and ChocolateCandy. That does it for .cc for me.

•••

Thank you
AbdulBasit Makrani

Thanks for the heads up and the offer AbdulBasit. I liked the state based .cc because it was pure state name and the other extensions are barely developed for it. Thought it was a prime opportunity to take advantage of. Of course all of these things take time and money.

It seems strange that you could offer SouthAmerica.cc for that price but I guess that just says a lot about this extension; it does not lend itself well to the geo keywords.

•••
Thanks for the heads up and the offer AbdulBasit. I liked the state based .cc because it was pure state name and the other extensions are barely developed for it. Thought it was a prime opportunity to take advantage of. Of course all of these things take time and money.

It seems strange that you could offer SouthAmerica.cc for that price but I guess that just says a lot about this extension; it does not lend itself well to the geo keywords.

I sold Miss , WestVirginia, and another one for LESS THEN at cost. The renewals just ate up all my money :td:

Anyhow :sold: 1st.cc for $400 (340 after fees). Gas.cc also I sent off, for I believe 1080 eur after fees

•••
Snapped Motors()cc.

Seems a nice product related name and it can easily make a profit with the multitude of end-users out there.
In other ccTLDs Motors sold in the mid x,xxx range but I'm not looking (necessarily) on that range. Will see.

Opened a thread in the appraisal section if somebody will wanna comment on it.

•••
I still like the pure US state names in the .cc extension. I currently own Alabama, Iowa & New Jersey. I sold Pennsylvania a few years ago.

•••
I have digitalcamera.cc
Not sure I will renew it or not.

•••
I only own one .. Collectables.cc

A punt but maybe of value to an auctioneer or antique shop.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

•••

Backorder: social.cc

I don't have too many .cc because they are so expensive, but this one was too good to pass up, even with the backorder fee.

Many ccTLD registries have reserved this term, and the others are just plain already taken.

It's listed on Sedo.

•••
•••
Wow awesOme grab!!

Thanks!

I was kind of surprised that it slipped through the pre-release crack and made it to the deletion phase.

And I stumbled upon it by accident, when I was checking Domainmonster for something else.

This biz never ceases to amaze me.

•••
Definitely a .cc worth grabbing/hOlding/marketing to enduser or developing

•••
•••

Backorder: social.cc

I don't have too many .cc because they are so expensive, but this one was too good to pass up, even with the backorder fee.

Many ccTLD registries have reserved this term, and the others are just plain already taken.

It's listed on Sedo.

This is fantastic grab :) This is one of the hottest terms on internet right now.

•••

Evidently, Chinese end users like .cc because it's supposedly less restrictive than .cn.

Two good sales (not mine) in May 2012: miss.cc and dance.cc; each sold for US $1,257. Both are great keywords, but social is definitely a category killer keyword.

BTW, Abdul, I see that you have Social.im; in fact, I was looking to see if this domain was available when I saw the .cc available for backorder, so thanks!

:)

I really think the .im is aesthetically more pleasing (and descriptive) than the .cc, but then I have a soft spot for .im.

:hearts:

•••
Miss.cc and Dance.cc sales are nice as per $$$ is concerned. I think I have better names in .cc but there isn't much demand... Hopes for the best though :)

IMO, .IM is better than .cc and I have planned to keep all my .IM for very long time unless they aren't sold but for .cc I have decided to drop a couple or more of them due to high renewal and low traffic as compare to .IM domains :)

•••
hi,guys,my first time here, how about wif.cc? short domain.

•••

Because I have Social.cc, I'm watching the Namejet social.org auction with great interest (currently at $149,000 with two days to go).

The .com sold for $2.6 million.

If one looks at the 1% value guideline for alternate TLDs, then Social.cc could be worth $26,000. Even at .5% (.cc being at a lower end), $13,000.

Realistic?

Who knows?

Nothing in this business surprises me anymore.

:)

•••
You are comparing the difference between .com and .org with .org and .cc ? :p
Seriously, this is not statistic...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back