Dynadot

.cc Official .CC Discussion and Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
How much are .cc domains worth ? Just wanna know ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How many out there have developed their dot cc's? or did you get it for speculation ?
I have a dot cc, LLL premium letters, parked for now. I got it for the speculation of the lll.cc buy out, but the acrynom has some meaning to me. I am thinking of keeping and developing but the renewal fee keeps looming... >:(

•••
the LLL.cc will start picking up value soon once they are all sold so pick up ones with premium letters now.

•••
the LLL.CC buyout isn't coming anytime soon. There are about 40% unregistered and premium LLL's are dropping every day.

•••
•••
My all good .cc names. (Hold for long time)

Profiles.cc
Bicycle.cc
Doll.cc
Formula.cc
Kerry.cc
Features.cc
Operator.cc
Playmate.cc
Supermarket.cc
Supermarkets.cc

Please pm me if you like the name.

Thanks,

Bill

•••
Lol look what i collected though i had 2 pay more than the current rate!

collected from 3 different sellers !

1u.cc 2u.cc 3u.cc 5u.cc :lala:

•••
widedesigns said:
Lol look what i collected though i had 2 pay more than the current rate!

collected from 3 different sellers !

1u.cc 2u.cc 3u.cc 5u.cc :lala:
Something tells me that 4u.cc is going to be a bit more expensive ;) would still be nice to have in your set of numbers, though! :tu:

M.

•••
My first cc is horde.cc

It has had 182 type in visitors since the end of march! Think I will move to sedo to see if it will go to auction!

•••
I hand reg asteroids.cc for development it has been over 24 hours and site is still not resolved. Any advice?

Thanks in advance

Cheers

PS Where is the cheapest reg for cc?

•••
coreyg said:
I hand reg asteroids.cc for development it has been over 24 hours and site is still not resolved. Any advice?

Thanks in advance

Cheers

PS Where is the cheapest reg for cc?

Don't worry... .cc's are a little slow... could take 24+ hours, but it will get there!

•••
thanx for that

is there anyone cheaper for reg than godaddy?

are there any codes for cc?

•••
coreyg said:
thanx for that

is there anyone cheaper for reg than godaddy?

are there any codes for cc?
Sometimes this code "cjcbentld" takes $2 off.

•••
GoDaddy is really as good as it gets... especially if the code above posted by EG.domains is working...

•••
the code reduced
ws & name from $14.99 to $8.49

cc remained the same

thanx for the code

Cheers

Reps given * w

•••
My dev .cc portfolio so far

asteroids.cc
aquariums.cc
homesafety.cc
lawofattraction.cc
nurseassistant.cc
beachvacation.cc

oops forgot
spaceinvaders.cc

•••
Nice ones coreyg, dig the old school video games!

Here is a cool trick for GoDaddy - join their affiliate program through commission junction and buy through your own link - get back 15% on everything. this is all on the back end after the purchase so you can still use coupons when you buy for double and triple discounts :)

•••
Timewarp said:
Nice ones coreyg, dig the old school video games!

Here is a cool trick for GoDaddy - join their affiliate program through commission junction and buy through your own link - get back 15% on everything. this is all on the back end after the purchase so you can still use coupons when you buy for double and triple discounts :)

Great information. Can you please let me know how/where can I join Godaddy's affiliate program ?

Many thanks, :blink:

•••
james0306 said:
Great information. Can you please let me know how/where can I join Godaddy's affiliate program ?

Many thanks, :blink:
Try cj.com

BTW, This is not a good idea. It's against their policy and once they discover your orders, they will remove all your commissions.

•••
thanx E.G. domains

coreyg = doing the right thing

hand reg
nutquote.cc

Cheers

•••
EG.domains said:
Try cj.com

BTW, This is not a good idea. It's against their policy and once they discover your orders, they will remove all your commissions.

Oh, I wasn't aware of this. Many thanks then. :red:

Last edited:
•••
It looks like there are 28 .cc domains in the upcoming TRAFFIC Orlando auction. I wonder how many (if any) will sell? I think the minimum bid is around $300 or so...

Last edited:
•••
Tonight I got:

MexicoCity (2nd largest city in the world)
AntiDepressants (Generic)
RonaldReagan (40th President of the United States)
Lexington (68th largest city in the USA)

•••
great names GF4444

I reg peanutfacts.cc

Cheers

•••
EG.domains said:
Try cj.com

This is unfortunate, are you sure?
I asked on another forum and they said it was permitted.
My own research has turned up nothing.

•••
EG.domains said:
These domains available at the time of this post.

shall.cc
could.cc
should.cc
dropping.cc
against.cc
amount.cc
angry.cc
breath.cc
false.cc
cause.cc
motive.cc
dilemma.cc
whenever.cc
while.cc

Thanks, I took angry.cc and false.cc

Rep added!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back