Dynadot

discuss Official Account of 190.com (Daniel Chen)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

190.com

190.comEstablished Member
190.com Staff
Impact
Hi everyone,

This account is the official of 190.com, if you have any questions that you want to ask Daniel, please feel free to leave the message or PM us. Daniel is looking forward to communicate with the domainers all over the world. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi, we will support most of the domains and we aim to develop an international platform.
Hello and thank you-a well known Chinese broker has mentioned that he felt both .co and .ch have potential in China after .com and .cn. Will you support both those extensions whereas both have been around a very long time? Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
yes, i will support both extensions in my platform in the near future.
We own some of the very best aged pinyin names in .ch we'll probably move them to 190.com once you start to support the extension.Thank you.

•••
What about .org,.biz and .info?

•••
We own some of the very best aged pinyin names in .ch we'll probably move them to 190.com once you start to support the extension.Thank you.
thanks for your support and trust

•••
•••
Hi everyone,

This account is the official of 190.com, if you have any questions that you want to ask Daniel, please feel free to leave the message or PM us. Daniel is looking forward to communicate with the domainers all over the world. :)
What is your email address? Cant pm...

•••
I think he left to go trade bitcoin now.

•••
Hello

Why does your EN version of 190.com look nothing like your .cn version. It has no auction. It has no email address to contact 190.com only postal address and street address.

Thank You

•••
Not sure...

@190.com You still on NamePros?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back