Domain Empire

discuss 3D Showcase, Discussion, and Confirmed Sales Sightings

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just curios how the market is for these domains right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks John, appreciated your info *thumbs up*

registered 3MFStudio.com straight away as Microsoft is known to often add Studio to their products and solutions.. VisualStudio, App Studio, etc..

You just beat me to it! D-: Godaddy rejected my payment information for some reason :-/ I picked up 3MFApp.com instead.

•••
oops, sorry.. but 3mfapp.com is a nice domain too *thumbs up*..
let's see if "3mf" even becomes mainstream enough to warrant end users wanting such domains..

•••
Haha, thank you! interesting concept for sure.

•••
3mmfilament.com

3mftrader.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
One more
How's this one?
3mfGallery

•••
What do you guys think about

the3dprint.com

?

•••
•••
•••
•••
3d related

3mmfilament dot com
3mfhelp dot com
3mftrader dot com

and todays reg: 3dprint123 dot com

•••
3dpstudio dot com
3dprintplay dot com

•••
How are you guys feeling about the term "3DP"? On a big upward trend according to google and I've seen a few businesses using the "3DP" now but only one sale on namebio - 3DPMaterials .com - $1,250 early last year.

•••
I stupidly dropped 3DPsoftware recently :-/

•••
•••
How are you guys feeling about the term "3DP"? On a big upward trend according to google and I've seen a few businesses using the "3DP" now but only one sale on namebio - 3DPMaterials .com - $1,250 early last year.
I own :
3DP dot cc
3DPhomes dot com

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
•••
Hah, thank you! I also missed out on snapping up a few other 3DP domains including 3DPHardware would have been nice to have them both.

•••
I think 3DP has a chance…

I have

3dpfiles.com

3dpdata.com

3dptuts.com

3dpfashion.com

3dpgroup.com

3dpcompany.com

•••
3dpfiles stands out in some nice picks.

From what I've seen around the web 3dp should have a solid demand in the near future.

•••
3 - D. dot io is the only one I have got.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back