Dynadot

Offers that you have received, but did not finalize in a sell

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

boker

Top Member
Impact
There is a thread already with completed sales, which is a great thread helping us to price better our domains and help us to have an idea of what sells and for what amount. In the same time, I think it will be helpful to have a new thread with offers received on our domains, which also could help us price our domains better and see the big picture of the 'completed sales' thread. I think that for every completed sale, there are tens/ hundreds of offers that didn't ended in a sale, offers that could be helpful.
So, I think we should post offers coming from end users and which didn't ended in a sale, with as much extra info we could ad.
Because I've started the thread, I will post the first offers. For example, I have motorkite, in king, for which I've received 17 offers in the last two years, anything form 100$ to 1200$, some from godaddy and flippa, but most coming on my private email, but I'm expecting much more coming from an end user.
Also, I have wackio, in king, which was developed as an arcade game before and for which I've received 6 offers, some from flippa and some private, most between 100$ and 300$, but still I want more, because it's brandable and was developed before, with a lot of results in google, so it could easily be redeveloped in an online game.
If you have some offers to share, please do.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
onlinecourses.io - $799 offer through undeveloped

•••
•••
Newtech.info $200 offer came in. Countered with $999. Then he went cold. Sent a message to him and he said his final offer was $250. I accepted and asked him to pay. Then he went for life!

Iwipress.com sent a lot of mails and an Afternic rep contacted me to update a BIN. Didn't know that they have received a 1k offer. I rushed to put $5k. That was the end of the deal!

•••
Newtech.info $200 offer came in. Countered with $999. Then he went cold. Sent a message to him and he said his final offer was $250. I accepted and asked him to pay. Then he went for life!

Iwipress.com sent a lot of mails and an Afternic rep contacted me to update a BIN. Didn't know that they have received a 1k offer. I rushed to put $5k. That was the end of the deal!

That was to wrong of afternic not to let you know you had a $1k offer. The way some of these market places operate is tiring.

•••
b/a/g/s.c-o-m-p-a-n-y...maybe was a little too aggressive with my 50k pricetag ;)

But on second thought, I'm cool with renewing it for the next 20 years.

There was also an australian company looking for their name in .global. My price was steep as well, but in line with what .globals are going for and though it was fine for opening negotiations. I think the problem was more the bombardment the broker gave the poor woman. Like 10 follow up emails in two weeks. Seemed a bit much. And the bad part is there are no notifications on Uniregistry when they do that. I thought the lead went cold. But I just discovered it 2 days ago that the buyer inquired again and there were some back and forth messages and a bunch of emails sent out and I never got notified. Unless you click to open the inquiry messages, there is no notification some of this stuff is going on.

I could try to salvage it, but I'm not in sale mode at the moment, and it's another name I expect to have a lot of competition for.

•••
That was to wrong of afternic not to let you know you had a $1k offer. The way some of these market places operate is tiring.
Seriously. I was heartbroken when I discovered the offer after 3 months of the initial deal

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back