IT.COM

advice Offer received for CoronaVirusPrevention dot org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mspence6666

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone, I am looking for advise. I've never sold a domain name...

I just received a $500 initial offer via godaddy for the domain coronavirusprevention dot org

What are some thoughts on this? Do you think it's worth more?
Do you think I'm lucky to get this offer at all?

As far as I see it, corona virus isn't going anywhere anytime soon, and even though it's a long name, it is an "exact match" as far as the spelling goes.

So please, looking for advise and thoughts on this. What would you do?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You did make a mistake if your target was to sell for only a bit over their initial offer .... <$2000

If you truly want to sell for $5000 + than a big counter offer is legit and my advice is decent.

Ultimately it would be great for your .org to be useful and help humanity with information that truly is preventative medicine. (not vaccine propaganda)

I have a feeling you would you be interested in AntiVax . org hahaha

Last edited:
•••

Not so much, I'd rather have truth,org, organic.org, thrive.org, medicine.org whole.org etc

....Optimism and solutions

Not continuously pointing at problems with no solutions.

Last edited:
•••
Of course I would also love to have them as well, but to spread evidence based facts.

•••
Of course I would also love to have them as well, but to spread evidence based facts.

Have you yet to come across this book based on evidence, facts and first hand accounts about the origins of vaccination?

Jenner and Vaccination: A Strange Chapter of Medical History - Charles Creighton MD
https://archive.org/details/b21357067

Last edited:
•••
•••
I would not mind it, but I would consider myself a skeptic not anti. But I actually do clinical trials, right now I am doing the second one in 2 month, both were 6000 dollars for about 20 days each. I draw the line on doing certain trials, like this time when I was checking in for a screening, I was standing next to a woman who was in for her followup after doing a COVID study and they test you for covid as well as coming in the door they take your temp. Hers was 100.6. I was like hell no. I did a COPD, depression, and now an MS study. I have not had any major side effects except maybe from the depression study my eye turned red for a week.

Anyway, I did not read the full thread, so I was wondering, did they respond to the counter offer?

Last edited:
•••
I would not mind it, but I would consider myself a skeptic not anti. But I actually do clinical trials, right now I am doing the second one in 2 month, both were 6000 dollars for about 20 days each. I draw the line on doing certain trials, like this time when I was checking in for a screening, I was standing next to a woman who was in for her followup after doing a COVID study and they test you for covid as well as coming in the door they take your temp. Hers was 100.6. I was like hell no. I did a COPD, depression, and now an MS study. I have not had any major side effects except maybe from the depression study my eye turned red for a week.

Anyway, I did not read the full thread, so I was wondering, did they respond to the counter offer?

Hey Mr. Deleted

How are the Amish responding to this plandemic situation we are enduring?

What remedies for coronavirus prevention are being utilized?

Wholeness and Optimism,
Chad

Last edited:
•••
Hey Mr. Deleted

How are the Amish responding to this plandemic situation we are enduring?

What remedies for coronavirus prevention are being utilized?

Wholeness and Optimism,
Chad
My people from what I have heard are doing OK, but there were some reports of it going through *some* communities. I am not sure how bad got, but I would assume it depended on the community, not just the Amish themselves, but the larger communities that they were in, as they do interact with the outside world to sell their goods and services as well as for rides to doctors.

I saw a report of the Amish in Ohio working on mask and shield creation for like the Cleveland Clinic. They basically used their factories and organized a large frolic.

All in all, I would say I am proud of the Amish.

•••
Did you counteroffer, or what's the update?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back