NameSilo

status-resolved Offer From DM

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

johnn

WeSellName.comTop Member
Impact
16,733
I got an offer $700 from PM for one of my name.
I accepted the offer and the guy said he will look for a buyer for me and I have to give him $50 commission.

Should he deserve a Negative feedback?
He has been here over a month and has 5 feedbacks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Guy have interesting stategy. If someone contacted me in that deceptive way I wouldn't touch it because how would I know if he will be "honest" with other part of the deal. Maybe you should offer him to buy your domain for $650 and then he can sell it for $700 and take his $50 commision or even more if he's able broker.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Yup- negative feedback indeed, and thanks for heads-up on him.

These people not following through with payments on accepted offers have to be ousted.
 
1
•••
dear I have said clrealy to him that I have to show my partner
ask from John where he said deal is done ok.
he said pay 800 then it will be yours so I want still that domain
no problem.
so John plz wait I have to motivate my partner.
thanks at all .
hope we will make deal at John.
 
0
•••
dear I have said clrealy to him that I have to show my partner
ask from John where he said deal is done ok.
he said pay 800 then it will be yours so I want still that domain
no problem.
so John plz wait I have to motivate my partner.
thanks at all .
hope we will make deal at John.

@johnn you should probably go ahead and prepare his invoice on your invisible type writer.

In your shoes I'd have no qualms leaving negative feedback, fully deserved.
 
0
•••
0
•••
1
•••
not professional at all

one shouldn't make offers, if they don't have the funds.


imo...
 
0
•••
I do not see the option to add more people?
 
0
•••
I do not see the option to add more people?
I sent you a direct message so we can get more involved in this matter.

Thanks,



Update: Issue was resolved in a DM between the two members. @james bin account closed at this time.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back