Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.tv Ode to .tv

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

smashfactory

Domain GoddessVIP Member
Impact
62
i sit and wonder
how i can be
so in love
with .tv -

it makes me smile
to see it grow
and watch a word
become a show -

to watch doors open
and feel the rush
the whole experience
makes me gush -

oh little tv
whose reach is vast
thanks for making me
part of the cast!


(ok, so i like .tv- whats it to ya??)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey, that was fun, let me try one!


There once was a domain from Nantucket....
errr, ummmm.....
 
0
•••
Cute Smash. Oh, the burning flush of TV fever.

.TV light .TV bright,
The frist free .TV I see tonight
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have the .TV I wish tonight.
 
0
•••
a free .tv??? you get any free .tv's you better fess up as to what star you been wishing on! :lol:
 
0
•••
smashfactory said:
a free .tv??? you get any free .tv's you better fess up as to what star you been wishing on! :lol:
If you want to wish upon a star, then wish upon my StarShip.tv :lol:

I mean "free" as in a nice non-premium unregged .TV Now all that wouldn't sound so nice in my rhyme. :) - But, of course, we can always wish for a free free .tv - Godaddy came the closest.

As far as I'm concerned finding a high quality np unregged .tv in the great miasma of domain reg spew might as well be free because the reg fee is a pittance to the potential value!
 
0
•••
As Shakespeare once said...

"...TV or not TV, that is the question...whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous premium fees..."
 
0
•••
Grooves, that cracked me up, well done!
 
0
•••
Knock knock
Who's there?
.TV
.TV who?
Premium .TV: c*mbubbles .TV

I know... :sick:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I want my,
I want my,
I want my dot TV.

Get your money for nothing and your domains reg fee......


Thanks a lot, smash, I been mumbling a corrupted version of the Dire Straits song all afternoon!


Maybe Demand Media should hire Dire Straits for a commercial......
 
0
•••
RogueWriter said:
I want my,
I want my,
I want my dot TV.

Get your money for nothing and your domains reg fee......


Thanks a lot, smash, I been mumbling a corrupted version of the Dire Straits song all afternoon!


Maybe Demand Media should hire Dire Straits for a commercial......

Is this the new version of Spice Girls' hit song "If you wanna be my .TV" ? :-/
 
0
•••
heehee- didnt know you guys were so, um, creative! :lol:
 
0
•••
make me laugh ....... so corny !!!!! kellogs have got a job for all of you .. ha ha
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back