Domain Empire

[Obsolete] NamePros is now on TapaTalk for iPhone / Andriod

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
Now you can browse NamePros using the native interface of your iPhone or Android device.

Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone / Android and soon to be on Blackberry and Nokia. Tapatalk supports vBulletin (3.x and 4.x) and phpBB forums and forum owner can activate this service for free. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload), private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps.

Tapatalk for iPhone:
Showing New and Unread Posts:
IMG_0036.png

Full Thread Viewing and Pagination Support:
IMG_0037.png

See Who's Online:
IMG_0038.png

Reply to Post and Image Upload:
IMG_0041.png

Some of the large forums activated Tapatalk support
IMG_0042.png

Tapatalk for Android

Total Android Look and Feel
main.png

Same feature set as iPhone:
threadmenu.png

Quickly Reply to a conversation:
thread_bottom_menu.png

Latest and Unread Posts indicator and multi-tabs support:

latest-v.png

Full screen image support - support landscape mode also
imageview.png

Check out Tapatalk - iPhone Android Nokia forum app for vBulletin and phpBB for more information!

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Re: NamePros is now on TapaTalk for iPhone / Andriod

Yay! Finally, i can now browse namepros on my itouch. Thank you.
* just bought it now
Btw, posted using tapatalk. Working smoothly ;)

•••
I'm getting my SE X10 hopefully tomorrow and tapatalk is one the apps I'm looking at purchasing. Can't wait to see how this place looks on it.

•••

Just got my new phone and using tapatalk now. Go NP!

•••

Thank you! This makes my forum browsing so much faster on my android device.

•••
•••
Cool feature. What about all the folks who have phones that
don't support the app? Is there an alternative mobile version :-/

•••
Yes, there is a generic mobile style that you can select if you're using a mobile device with a web browser.

Tapatalk is an application that makes NamePros and other vBulletin forums work in the native operating system of supported devices: iPhone, Andriod, Blackberry and Nokia.

•••
Yes, there is a generic mobile style that you can select if you're using a mobile device with a web browser.

How do I access the "generic mobile style"? I'm currently using NP.com on my iphone and it's driving me nuts with the slow load time!

•••
If the forum doesn't automatically detect you as a mobile user, there is a pulldown style selector in the bottom left corner. Choose Mobile Style.

•••
buy the tapatalk app for $2.99, it's worth the 5 mins it takes to install it..

•••
buy the tapatalk app for $2.99, it's worth the 5 mins it takes to install it..

The app is now free but it's not supported here and NP. Nor is there a mobile option. You get to try and use the full site on mobile phone.

Major #Fail for me.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back