NameSilo

Anyone using Tapatalk Pro (Android & iPhone App)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wanted to report that I am very happy with the Tapatalk Pro app for browsing np on my Android device! I am enjoying far more productiviy since I started using the application. I wanted to share the info in case others aren't using it yet. The 'pro' edition has a $3 one time fee for the app and it takes a minute or two to install.. Well worth the investment. :)

To get the app search the market from your device for 'tapatalk' and you will find it, you want the pro edition. There are lots of forums online that use the app to for quicker forum access, so it's a universal tool. Maybe I'll learn something about the app from others using it. I try to keep it updated, that's the biggest annoyance about it..kind of wish it would auto update when there are new features. My other qualm is that I would like a shortcut straight from the device to np on tapa instead of going to my tapatalk ---> favorites ---> namepros... I know it's only 3 taps of the finger to be on np but ya I could use the extra second!

Thanks for hooking namepros up with this app NP crew. :gl:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I personally use it too when I am out and about and need to check in on NP. It is a great app!!

•••
Anyone else using the app?? If you're on a mobile device (android or iphone) you are wasting your time if you aren't using it!

:wave:

•••
I have them on my ipod.
Brilliant app!

•••
I'm using it on my IPhone...

I don't use it too often, but well worth the price to have something to break the boredom when i'm out and about...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back