domain Oath.tv

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karltonjenkins23

Established Member
Impact
Just grabbed this one. What do you think guys?

Oath.tv

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If I were you I would develop it quickly into a livestream site of Donald Trump's 2017 pres. oath. In January there will probably be some days with high search interest for that. Few months of strong SE marketing could definetely bring a decent number of visits and a few hundred bucks of ad revenue on the 20th of Jan.
Other than that I don't see much aftermarket value in it.
Of course this is just my opinion.
Good luck.

•••
If I were you I would develop it quickly into a livestream site of Donald Trump's 2017 pres. oath. In January there will probably be some days with high search interest for that. Few months of strong SE marketing could definetely bring a decent number of visits and a few hundred bucks of ad revenue on the 20th of Jan.
Other than that I don't see much aftermarket value in it.
Of course this is just my opinion.
Good luck.

Thanks! That's an excellent strategy. I didn't think of it that way

•••
I can't see a clear use for this one. What did you have in mind ?

•••
I can't see a clear use for this one. What did you have in mind ?

I'm not sure either but maybe a site that streams different court cases on demand if that's not against the law

•••
It's a neat domain, but I see it being a tough sell on its own. Would be cool developed, but of course that's a ton of work. Good luck, whatever you decide to do with it.

•••
Give it meaning and then i'll start thinking about it.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back