Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

omelet

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
pvnew2.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Dear all, I am working with my partner to select logos. I will let you know the winner in 24 hours

thank you

•••
@ omelet

Please announce a winner by the 7th.

Thank you.

•••

Dear all,
After a lot of internal discussion and review, we select # 26 as the final logo.

Congrats @kraman.157

However, if in the near future we feel it is necessary to make a switch, I might reach out to other candidate and make a purchase based on the rate I promised in this thread. I personally like #14 by @DesignPros it looks really great but my partners said it is less clear and lack of professional attitude. Who knows, if I in the future still like it I might reach out. As for @galalogo 's work, (#8) I think your work always deliver uniqueness and I especially love your work. I will reach out if I change my mind to your direction. Thank you

At the moment stage, we think Kraman's work is best fit in both clarification and simplicity. The concept "circle" could stand for the earth, and 2 can stand for "accelerator", Font also delivered as clear and modern.

thank you all for your participation, always appreciated for @logoexpert @9Generasi @Eric Lyon @Name Manager @coolwanz @Softcreation

I am going to list another design campaign today.
@kraman.157 please msg me for follow up

thank you all

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back