NameSilo

advice .nz or .co.nz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

PB Domains

BoredGator | Precautional | Reattend | SelfDry.comTop Member
Impact
Which is better if the .com is not avsilable?nz or .co.nz?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Be aware that NZ is a tiny market. The trend may be toward just one dot: .ca, .uk, .au, .nz etc.

•••
Be aware that NZ is a tiny market. The trend may be toward just one dot: .ca, .uk, .au, .nz etc.
I already bought Want.co.nz a couple of weeks ago. Dumb decision?

•••
Currently, .co.nz is still the standard and I seldom come across .nz site. The one dot trend is my speculation and it may take a long time to consolidate to that convention.

•••
Currently, .co.nz is still the standard and I seldom come across .nz site. The one dot trend is my speculation and it may take a long time to consolidate to that convention.
Yes, I should have considered that while getting this. Anyways, lesson learnt. Thank you.

•••
Note that .nz domains are much more expensive than .com and the market is really tiny. Of course, if you have knowledge and connection to end users in that particular niche, there is nothing wrong specializing in it.

•••
Note that .nz domains are much more expensive than .com and the market is really tiny. Of course, if you have knowledge and connection to end users in that particular niche, there is nothing wrong specializing in it.
Yes. will keep that in mind the next time I am out to handreg domains. :)

•••
nz is good to go as .co.nz looking little long and short Domains matters so I think nz is good to go.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back