domain NyGo.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

midnight251

Established Member
Impact
5
I'm not sure about this one, what do you folks think. Any more than reg fee?

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Ney York Go (dot) Net, could be a site about going to newyork, awesome! get the .com though as I think that would be better. mid $$
 
0
•••
The .com was already taken, but the .net was available, so I grabbed it. Just happened to come across this today. Didn't think I did to bad. Anybody else have an idea on a value. Thanks for the reply x11joex11.

Midnight
 
0
•••
Not sure of value maybe high$$. I'd hang on to that one for a little while though and see what happens.
 
0
•••
I think it's worth about mid $xx.

Reasons:
1. 4-letter .net, not ideal but not bad either
2. it is pronouncable to a certain degree
3. could probably be an acronym for some network
 
0
•••
Thanks for the responses, I think I'll hang onto it for a bit, unless the right offer comes along. Thanks again.

Midnight
 
0
•••
Nice 4 letter domain. Mid $xx undeveloped resale value, more if you find an end user. Good Luck
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back