Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

question Numerical extensions

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
6,424
What if we have to do with a new type of extensions, the numerical extensions, like company.1, poker.888, lucky.7, etc?
What's your opinion?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Wont happen.
 
0
•••
To be honest, I will not register them :)
 
1
•••
I suppose that .1, .8 and some others would allow hacks like 88.8, number.1, etc. Agreeing or not, i have to say that we have seen much worse extensions.
 
0
•••
I am somewhat surprised that numbers were not allowed. I think if they were they would be popular in China, but not much elsewhere.
 
1
•••
I am somewhat surprised that numbers were not allowed. I think if they were they would be popular in China, but not much elsewhere.
If one day numeric extensions rise, they will become a chinese investment game. I am 100% sure. At least, the premium names.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
We already have them. They're called ip addresses :)
 
3
•••
Numeric extensions won't be popular in any market.
 
0
•••
What of numbers like 360, 247, 365?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back