Domain Empire

discuss Numeric .ws .....Ho Hum

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
I wonder if anyone else got the email about .ws numeric domains being available now, or least the shorter ones for cheaper? All the three digit ones I looked at were already gone ...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I wonder if anyone else got the email about .ws numeric domains being available now, or least the shorter ones for cheaper? All the three digit ones I looked at were already gone ...
Yep, yet another offering of leftovers after any value props have been siphoned from the inside out.
Is anybody really shocked the shorts are gone before news comes out on any tld?

•••
2N,2L as well as 3N,3L was open to everybody for a long time. Nobody bought them. Dynadot and the registry had them open for registration. Those who are paying attention to trends jumped in on them now. Also helped to get the premium renewals dropped to regular renewals.

168, you are just late bro.

•••
2N,2L as well as 3N,3L was open to everybody for a long time. Nobody bought them. Dynadot and the registry had them open for registration. Those who are paying attention to trends jumped in on them now. Also helped to get the premium renewals dropped to regular renewals.

168, you are just late bro.
I have some killer 2,3,4 characters. 250-300 or so. ws isn't one of my interest. My comments refer to timing of news releases
Thanks for the info
Cheers

•••
168, what you said gives it the appearance of some unfair advantage.

Like I said, these were all available (the 2-3 digit stuff you quoted someone on) and no one took them for a long time. They were unregistered waiting to be bought.

As far as the news release, it wasn't even in regard to 2-3 digit names. Its for 5-20.

Yeah, the registry held some back. The rest were open season. Many good ones left. I'm 5 hours late and grabbing mine now.

Posts like yours make things look like somethings going on when there isnt a thing going on. If you have no interest in .ws then why post something here that isn't even true?

•••
ho hum caught my eye.
So I have an opinion. U have yours.
Let me take a wild guess. You were a fan of adam dicker.
I wasn't. ever.
Cheers

•••
What you stated was just bad info.

I tried to fill you in but you refuse to accept it.

No conspiracy here. The shorts were sitting there for you if you wanted them, long before the news came out. Long before. They were open to ALL.

It's a fact bro. Not opinion.

And as far as only "leftovers" being released today, well you must not know the Chinese market well. Domains with 2-4 8's at then end is premium which I just registered in between our conversation here.

Again, fact, not opinion.

•••
Wow the Dicker insult ....... ha ha

•••
Wow the Dicker insult ....... ha ha

I know, lol.

Thats about the best insult I heard yet! Nice one 168.

I have no comeback for that one. Its as low as you can get.

•••
Since u insist on repeating urself I'll play along
one more time,
So I have an opinion. U have yours.
Let me take a wild guess. You were a fan of adam dicker.
I wasn't. ever.
This isn't my first rodeo "bro"
Cheers

•••
Ok, points lost for repeating the take down, sorry

•••
"So I have an opinion. U have yours."

And I told you it was wrong.

I guess this is like you saying, the earth is flat and I try to tell you it's not. You say, hey, it's just my opinion.

OK, I get it.

I'm just here to clear up the bad info.

So this isnt your first rodeo...ok...now I understand why you have such a chapped hide.

•••
Wow GansterSlaps all round ........ (Yes GangsterSlaps/Com is available)

•••
"So I have an opinion. U have yours."

And I told you it was wrong.

I guess this is like you saying, the earth is flat and I try to tell you it's not. You say, hey, it's just my opinion.

OK, I get it.

I'm just here to clear up the bad info.

So this isnt your first rodeo...ok...now I understand why you have such a chapped hide.

No hard feelin "bro"
here's a tip for the brainiakk - there are 4n.ws, some with one 8 and others with 3,6,9,7 available as we speak
at least 10+ let's see how long it takes for you to find them. I promise I won't buy them
Quote from the horses mouth,
Over the course of December 2015 alone, thousands of .WS domain names were registered in China. The entire 4 number Chinese Premium .WS space sold out over a three day period in December. Global Domains International has partnered with experienced industry leaders to help accommodate the .WS growth in China
Question: How often have you seen NDA's on partnership announcements in this industry?

•••
No hard feelin "bro"
here's a tip for the brainiakk - there are 4n.ws, some with one 8 and others with 3,6,9,7 available as we speak
at least 10+ let's see how long it takes for you to find them. I promise I won't buy them
Quote from the horses mouth,
Over the course of December 2015 alone, thousands of .WS domain names were registered in China. The entire 4 number Chinese Premium .WS space sold out over a three day period in December. Global Domains International has partnered with experienced industry leaders to help accommodate the .WS growth in China
Question: How often have you seen NDA's on partnership announcements in this industry?

The 4N space mentioned was hand registered. They were available to anyone for a long time, maybe years.

No special deals there.

The shorter stuff, some, has been registered by a group of investors but as I said above, these were available for anyone to register long before this happened. They were all just sitting there.

Nice try though for whatever it is you were trying to prove.

•••
The 4N space mentioned was hand registered. They were available to anyone for a long time, maybe years.

No special deals there.

The shorter stuff, some, has been registered by a group of investors but as I said above, these were available for anyone to register long before this happened. They were all just sitting there.

Nice try though for whatever it is you were trying to prove.

No BS "bro"
available as we speak
at least 10+ let's see how long it takes for you to find them.

•••
No BS "bro"
available as we speak
at least 10+ let's see how long it takes for you to find them.

Having a hard time to admitting to being wrong? Now resorting to this?

Go ahead and take the 10 names. I grabbed the ones I wanted a long time ago. I doubt there are 10 chips available but if some dropped this might be the biggest opportunity in your life.

I'm done here. Been fun.

•••
Beer and Chips ....and Sauce

•••

Go ahead and take the 10 names. I grabbed the ones I wanted a long time ago. I doubt there are 10 chips available but if some dropped this might be the biggest opportunity in your life.

I'm done here. Been fun.

I'm done here. Been fun.
No BS "bro"
go to the .ws site search is quicker there.
u will find 4n's available
u can also buy them there

•••
•••
•••
I'll pass on their "premium" NNN.ws

I got NNN in better ext and didn't have to pay a "Premium" price
At least they changed the renewal to normal.
No one wanted them before the price change so me buying and trying to resell after paying a premium isn't going to happen either. Not falling for it. Ho Hum is right. Yawn....

•••
I must have been the only one that grabbed a numeric .ws

•••
the namejet auction prices don't look that impressive for the 3N.ws
I'm not sure what the final sales were, but many with 2hrs left and barely at $500 for 555.ws
so-so ho-hum is right for all the hype

Well at least they changed the renewal to something standard!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back