NameSilo

NudeKids.com Auctioned ($134 at GoDaddy)

Labeled as debate in General Domain Discussion started by Ategy.com, Feb 14, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. canvasboutique

canvasboutique Established Member

I'm anything but a snowflake, more right wing having been one of the early supporters of Tommy Robinson's campaign against systematic Muslim gang rape of white minor girls. Equally a supporter of Trump's controversial style and unique approach to politics, dealing with issues head-on. That doesn't make me/them a "moral fag" but simply intolerant against a state that would rather cover-up abuse. Some of us prefer to speak up about injustice than defend it.

Any guy can become a father, try being a dad instead.

(Full-time father and dad to an 11 year old daughter)

Thanks for sharing which side of the fence you sit on and your justification for "naked kids". I'd rather not see what "photography" you get up to.

Whether you like it or not, Policies exist whether it's in your day-to-day life or internet registrars. It's good to see that GoDaddy are being proactive in removing OBVIOUS abusive listings.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Ategy.com

Ategy.com NameCult.com Gold Account VIP

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  3. MapleDots

MapleDots Account Auto-Closed

Maybe someone bought nudekids to take it off the market

or someone has a legitimate use for it.

HeHe... I was not going to take a chance punching that one into google to see what comes up :xf.eek:

4. LarryDomain

LarryDomain Top Member VIP

Let's boycott Godaddy. Better yet, let's boycott domain names. Let all our names expire to protest.

5. richasis

richasis Established Member

gotta love the internet police...

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice