Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain nubikon.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Volontier

Established Member
Impact
13
Is there any value in this domain?
It is easy to remember and potentially brandable
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The 'k' is the issue here. Whether con or kon is what I am confused with.
I'd say, keep a $2,499 price on some brandable platforms apart from other normal marketplaces.

Look for one more appraise. Not totally sure.
 
2
•••
The 'k' is the issue here. Whether con or kon is what I am confused with.
I'd say, keep a $2,499 price on some brandable platforms apart from other normal marketplaces.

Look for one more appraise. Not totally sure.
Thank you sir, I also saw it as a brandable name but was not really sure on the value.
I will take your advice, thank you.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back