shaikh555

Top Member
Impact
How this Robotics Domain Looks Like,

Industrial-Robotics.jpg

NuARM.com
images (2).jpeg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Arm is understandable,just not sure why Nu? u may need explain it first.

•••
Arm is understandable,just not sure why Nu? u may need explain it first.

Nu means New, Modern,Advance Robotic ARM

•••
ok, if someone ask me how about NewArm.com , I may think it is ok may be worth some for right buyer, but for this NuArm, ..well, regfee?

•••
ok, if someone ask me how about NewArm.com , I may think it is ok may be worth some for right buyer, but for this NuArm, ..well, regfee?

What do you think about NuCar.com, Nuhomes.co.nz, NuHouse.ie, NuLux.com, etc.

•••
What do you think about NuCar.com, Nuhomes.co.nz, NuHouse.ie, NuLux.com, etc.

And what do you think about NuTech.com, NuTec.com, NuChem.com, NuMobile.com.au

•••
wow, sorry for that, and thanks let me know this, so, Nu is kind of popular....then. I think u get a very cool and great name!congratulations!👍👍👍

•••
wow, sorry for that, and thanks let me know this, so, Nu is kind of popular....then. I think u get a very cool and great name!congratulations!👍👍👍

There is several definition of 'NU', some as 'New', some as 'No' and some as 'well' in all three Robotic Arm is suit and fit as Robotic Arm is New and advance and No Human Arm work like Robotic Arm there is some limitations, and Robotic arm is well and good.

•••
I checked namebio, noticed nu as prefix, got very good sales record...u do get a gem....sorry for my origonal comments again....I did not aware it is a prefix at all...

•••
does NU come from nuclear?

•••
does NU come from nuclear?

You can think so, but why we think in negative manner, as of now world needs peace, so we can take it in positive and development manner.

•••
no, I never think nuclear nagative while talking website name, my feeling is something cool and powerful, just like some people feel .monster is kind of horrible but I feel quite cool...:xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
no, I never think nuclear nagative while talking website name, my feeling is something cool and powerful, just like some people feel .monster is kind of horrible but I feel quite cool...:xf.grin:

Its OK but Nuclear energy utilize for power is good but we are talking of Arm so Nuclear Arm is not positive its negative in all terms

•••
There is several definition of 'NU', some as 'New', some as 'No' and some as 'well' in all three Robotic Arm is suit and fit as Robotic Arm is New and advance and No Human Arm work like Robotic Arm there is some limitations, and Robotic arm is well and good.
I have Armbotic . com exactly for this very reason :xf.smile:

The NU prefix is short and catchy with a good sales history, I personally like it as a Brandable

2019 sales of "Nu" prefix sales below

Domain Price Date Venue
nudeals.com 138 USD 2019-10-16 GoDaddy
nugut.com 180 USD 2019-10-10 Dynadot
nubit.com 1,505 USD 2019-10-03 GoDaddy
nugrip.com 2,512 USD 2019-09-11 BuyDomains
nusty.com 237 USD 2019-09-09 GoDaddy
nulube.com 114 USD 2019-08-22 GoDaddy
nubond.com 117 USD 2019-07-31 GoDaddy
nutryst.com 143 USD 2019-07-28 GoDaddy
nushare.com 279 USD 2019-06-19 GoDaddy
nufitness.com 209 USD 2019-06-05 NameJet
nupen.com 1,000 USD 2019-05-19 NameJet
nuden.com 124 USD 2019-05-17 GoDaddy
nux.top 1,638 USD 2019-04-08 Alibaba Cloud
nup.net 535 USD 2019-03-20 NameJet
nuhang.com 199 USD 2019-03-12 DropCatch
nuo.ch 1,135 USD 2019-02-19 Sedo
nulance.com 227 USD 2019-02-11 GoDaddy
nulevel.com 201 USD 2019-02-02 NameJet
nubeaches.com 1,050 USD 2019-01-14 DropCatch
nuh.co 100 USD 2019-01-03 Dynadot

•••
when I first read the name in the title before looking at the post , I immediately thought it is about medical artificial arms... I am not sure if the domain fits robotics category.

•••
when I first read the name in the title before looking at the post , I immediately thought it is about medical artificial arms... I am not sure if the domain fits robotics category.

Yes, there is also websites for human medical artificial organ, but this domain is in context for current Robotics revolution using AI and ML

•••
I think it is a nice name. Robotic arms are already huge in manufacturing and delivery systems, as noted, and the number of robotic assisted surgeries per year is order of million I think. Bionic arms, etc add to potential use. As 5L and pronounceable adds (some might claim RT issues) and I like the visual aesthetics of all low height letters and start end similar structure letters. Great name! Congrats on acquisition.
Bob

•••
I think it is a nice name. Robotic arms are already huge in manufacturing and delivery systems, as noted, and the number of robotic assisted surgeries per year is order of million I think. Bionic arms, etc add to potential use. As 5L and pronounceable adds (some might claim RT issues) and I like the visual aesthetics of all low height letters and start end similar structure letters. Great name! Congrats on acquisition.
Bob

Both NU and ARM are common and generic words.

•••
I checked namebio, noticed nu as prefix, got very good sales record...u do get a gem....sorry for my origonal comments again....I did not aware it is a prefix at all...

You don't need to feel sorry, this is fair discussion and opinion forum platform.

•••
Both NU and ARM are common and generic words.

Sir as you hinted about 'adds( some might Claim RT issues), I pick adds without any company name printed on it)

•••
Bob

Sir, as you hinted about 'adds( some might Claim RT issues), I pick adds without any company name printed on it)

•••
Sir, as you hinted about 'adds( some might Claim RT issues), I pick adds without any company name printed on it)
Sorry to use acronyms and abbreviations. No I did not mean advertisements by adds, I meant an added benefit (that is something good :xf.smile:).

RT is radio test meaning some might argue hearing the name might type NewArm Instead of NuArm. I think now we mainly see things visually and RT is just one of many tests.

As a brand NuArm would feel more fresh, a positive.

As I said before, a very nice name! :xf.smile:

Bob

•••
Sorry to use acronyms and abbreviations. No I did not mean advertisements by adds, I meant an added benefit (that is something good :xf.smile:).

RT is radio test meaning some might argue hearing the name might type NewArm Instead of NuArm. I think now we mainly see things visually and RT is just one of many tests.

As a brand NuArm would feel more fresh, a positive.

As I said before, a very nice name! :xf.smile:

Bob

Sir, Sorry, I misunderstood RT as Rights & Trademark

•••
Where did you get the domain? was it dropped?

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back