NameSilo

domain RevolutionaryRobotics.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RU

I'm out of domaining. ~RusselAccount Closed (Requested)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello!

Good niche. The name is too long, imo. I would say mid to high $xx.

All the best!

•••
I agree, too long.. Much better if you had RevoRobotics or something similar... although you might want to hold onto it for a few years and see if there is a buyer, atleast mid $xx :)

•••
RevoRobotics.com is avail for hand-reg (and actually a pretty nice and solid name).. perhaps the 2 would work better together... point the longer version to the short or some other strategy.. Good luck :)

•••
•••
I would have gotten both, as they compliment each other, but also means you have to double the investment or expense costs of course ;)

the shorter is more brandable I reckon, the longer more formal, but for branding RevoRobotics definitely stands out and is memorable/recall-able

•••
revolutionary-robotics.com - a hyphen version taken since 2003 hmm..:alien3:

hsttas.png

Chinese?
asdfsdfe.png

•••
•••
It's a good name, but I'm a fan of robotic names. As 1NiteStand says, it's a bit long and it might be worth picking up the revo-version before someone else does, which could be worth more than $xx.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back