Dynadot

.biz Npers opinion of .biz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

opinions on .biz

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
I just completed a bulk sale of 248 LLL.biz and the transaction was fine although a decent percentage of the combos were good letters so I would have thought maybe a higher overall price but I am not complaining. Then I see a premium word like buy.biz sell for $4,000 cheap IMO. SO is .biz just an extension on the down. I am not criticizing still hold 23 premium LLL.biz and a couple decent two word domains.

What are your opinions on .biz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would take .info over .biz , just me though.

•••
I personally love .biz as an alternate registration just like I like .us. I put .us and .biz as equals maybe even regard .biz a little higher (althought they are almost equal to me). My order is .com, .net, .org, .biz, .us, .info, etc....

•••
.BIZ is a great extension with the right business terms, and best used with b2b business.

•••
I'd never reg one. I hate .biz - it reminds me of those dodgy "you can make money" schemes.

I'd only reg .com, .net and country extensions like .us, .ca, .co.uk.
The others are pretty pointless IMHO unless you have a really great name.

I place .biz right down at the very bottom of the extensions list.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back