NP$ stats? Where are they?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenGambler

I Collect SilverVIP Member
Impact
207
Hello,


I know where the stats are for, Richest Members, Charity Ribbons, Most Sold, etc..etc..

But I'm wondering how many NP$ are in circullation? How many have been bought from the bank, how many are owned by members?

When did NamePros first issue NP$? What was the value and has it inflated at or, or will it ever?

Is there a posting or area on NP that has this info? Or are there any graphs or anything or stats about this?

Just Curious.

Thanks,
GG
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back