Dynadot

NP Members Beware...Possible Scammer at Work Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just a friendly hello about something that happened at DNF...

A bunch of members including myself sold domains names to a member there (mtech) and have since recieved Paypal notices saying the funds where stolen and payment has been withheld.

This member did this to at least 10 DNF members over the past 2 days.

His IP is: 216.32.83.190

It would be nice for the admin to check whether any NP member uses this IP, I dont want any other domainers conned by this scumbag.

Enom, Paypal and the Police have all been notified regarding this matter and all of us are working hard to get our names back.

Remember, if you get an offer you think is too good to be true from a new member, it probably is. I was suspicious but decided to accept the deal anyways and now I am most likely screwed.

Thanks NP members and Happy New Year

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the info. I will watch out.

•••
Yeah, we appreciate the info. Sorry that you got scammed.

•••
GT Web said:
His IP is: 216.32.83.190

It would be nice for the admin to check whether any NP member uses this IP, I dont want any other domainers conned by this scumbag.

No matches. Of course, he could have switched PC or ISP, GT's warning still applies.

•••
Thanks for warning us, is he/she a Member here too?

•••
Ber|Art said:
Thanks for warning us, is he/she a Member here too?
I don't think anyone knows.

•••
Thanks for the "heads up" GT.

ST

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back