Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

NP Bank

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Michelle

Top Member
Impact
11,216
Im confused but thats normal :p

Today I got a pm saying that my nps for sale in the np bank had been accepted.

I wasn't aware it was back up ??

The nps I listed for sale was some time ago before the update. They wasn't actually for sale at this time but I will honour the sale if need be. I cant see a link where the other member could have bought them from?

Is it back up?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I will have to check with RJ on this. I didnt think that it was back up yet, but well I too am easily confused :-/
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back