Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain NowReleasing.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz0rBlade_uk

Established Member
Impact
2
I was thinking this would be great for a site about new movies / dvds / games / domain names / CDs.... etc etc... the list goes on!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
nice... mid-high XX or more
 
1
•••
WOW, very nice one. Develop it, and it could sell for Mid. $xxxx to the right user
 
0
•••
Maybe my minds in the gutter. I first thought it belonged in the Adult Section!!!
 
0
•••
DOMiNIC said:
Maybe my minds in the gutter. I first thought it belonged in the Adult Section!!!

LOL that made me laugh
 
0
•••
high xx, it has alot of potential.
 
0
•••
I also think High $XX and probably alot more if you were to develop it! The name in it's self is very nice.

:gn:
 
0
•••
great domain name. Develop it and can b worth at high $xxxx.
 
0
•••
Looking at this one again,(with a cleaned up mind), it might be worth holding onto in case Saddam Hussein wins his trial.

Another serious thought was that I have read that most State Governments are making public databases on the net mapping where released sex offenders are living. I beleive there are a couple of big sites out there already.

On the same angle you could sort of build a site updating the daily release of notorius prisoners. People love this sort of BS to read in the papers.

Even so its probably more use for movies and worth good $bucks$

I say mid $x,xxx

Be lucky
 
0
•••
high xx to low xxx great potential
 
0
•••
Thanks for all your appraisals! It is greatly appreciated!

Unfortunately I don't really have the time at the moment to develop this and I really need the money (i'm a student you see lol) so it's likely I will be selling this pretty soon.

Thanks again to you all :D
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back