Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Now that I have it...

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
42
Now that it's mine...Claimable.com any serious suggestions on what to do with it and what its potential value might be?

Thank-you,

ST

Hey, just hit the century mark on posts!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Congrats on your landmark Scott :)

Personally, I dont value this very high....just my opinion ofcourse.

Maybe Reg fee - $20 however, to the right buyer, $35-50
 
0
•••
claimable... there is so much potential for this if you developed it. Especially with all the possibillities you could use this domain for.

But I agree with SY4, there's not much value for it wholesale. Perhaps Reg fee to $25 if you're lucky. Good luck with it though!
 
0
•••
Reg Fee. Good luck with it.
 
0
•••
Any ideas out there on what a "developed" Claimable.com site would be about?

ST
 
0
•••
Don;t know there are many possibilities for a developed site. It depends on what it is.
 
0
•••
Reg fee+

I cant think of anything off hand which it could be used for.

Mike
 
0
•••
Reg fee+

Good luck
 
0
•••
0
•••
RJ is right on the money here, as far as a "development" scenario ... or in locating potential End user :$: "leads". I would recommend doing a search on Google for "unclaimed funds" or the like ... $250 - $350+ under such a scenario, IMHO.
Approx. 10% of this, or $25 - $40+ at the wholesale level, as I see it.
Good Luck here.
 
0
•••
Encouraging words folks. I was also thinking about unclaimed lottery winnings and lost luggage etc. Lots of work to do on this one. Hope there is a "little" pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

ST
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Coastalguy
Encouraging words folks. I was also thinking about unclaimed lottery winnings and lost luggage etc. Lots of work to do on this one. Hope there is a "little" pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

ST

Bingo!
I like your chances if you market it around, and locate the right type of potential End user "leads" (lost luggage is excellent, as well) ... solid domain name, IMHO.
Please keep us posted, Scott. :)
 
0
•••
The name looks nice but I would have to agree with the others that if the domain is undeveloped, it would worth around $30. Good luck!
 
0
•••
$25 at the wholesale level
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back