NotRenewing.com - Official Thread

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
:heavy_check_mark: TheDomains.com
:heavy_check_mark: TLDInvestors.com
Impact
32,571
Official thread for all things NotRenewing.com don't let your domain name expire without trying first.

Domains must be at least 24 months old and expiring within 12 months. Paid plans include young domain slots that let you list domains under 24 months — the number of slots depends on your tier. There is one submission form for everything: add any domain and we check its age for you, using a young domain slot automatically when it is under 24 months old.

Listings stay active until your domain expires. You can relist for free if your domain doesn't sell.

The free tier includes 25 listing slots. Paid plans are billed monthly and include more slots and young domain slots:

  • Starter — $5/mo: 50 listing slots, 5 young domain slots
  • Growth — $12/mo: 150 listing slots, 15 young domain slots
  • Pro — $25/mo: 300 listing slots, 25 young domain slots
  • Business — $49/mo: 600 listing slots, 60 young domain slots
  • Enterprise — $99/mo: 1,000 listing slots, 1,000 young domain slots
All plans activate immediately. Cancel anytime.

Visit NotRenewing.com
 
12
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You don't blame the seller that listed this domain?
Yeah, I am not sure what happened with that one specific one.

I think it might have been a .co and was listed as a .com, but I am not sure.

The sellers should certainly make sure the domains are correct, and available.

The other (2) were nothing special domains. The sellers would have probably done well taking the $99.

Brad
 
2
•••
The funny thing is, right after I typed that I ran into an issue with my recent buy.

The domain that was listed, and the domain that were pushed don't match.

The listed domain is the correct spelling. The pushed domain is an incorrect spelling.

I assume it was an honest mistake as it's a common misspelling.

Brad
 
Last edited:
3
•••
I assume it was an honest mistake as it's a common misspelling.
Saw the domain, and it's got AI in it! Sorry it didn't pan out the way you planned.
 
3
•••
The AI-generated descriptions for .si domains on NotRenewing still all mention the "Slovenian market". Funny that the AI hasn't realized that SI stands for Super Intelligence, and that's exactly how sellers want to pitch it. Maybe AI just needs to get a bit smarter first.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
The funny thing is, right after I typed that I ran into an issue with my recent buy.

The domain that was listed, and the domain that were pushed don't match.

The listed domain is the correct spelling. The pushed domain is an incorrect spelling.

I assume it was an honest mistake as it's a common misspelling.
You're being quite mild here. Funny how the seller spelled the domain correctly on NotRenewing, but not when pushing it to you.
 
4
•••
2
•••
@Sully Even though the non-delivery rate is low, how do you deal with irresponsible sellers on the platform?
 
3
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back