Dynadot

opinion Notice of Infringement

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

YankeeRacers

Established Member
Impact
Hi there! I need your opinion regarding a notice of infringement email I received few days ago. I registered two domain names: powerrangers2.com and powerrangers3.com. They are asking to transfer the domain name to them (SCG Power Rangers, LLC, the owner of the POWER RANGERS trademark). Any comments you have would be appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don’t buy trademarked names. Give them the domains or if you just registered you might still have time to cancel the registrations.

•••
Yes, stupid registrations. Transfer to them or grace delete these names. Avoid TM's in future.

•••
Go go cow blazers! Delete them all or give them all.

•••
•••
Ask yourself if you could make money without the infringement notification. Unless you are talking about movie 2 or movie 3 the domains themselves are pretty worthless. You could register the dictionary by adding a 2 or 3 after every word.

Save your time and trouble and give them the domains. The 20 bucks registration costs are a lesson and a cost of doing business.

•••
•••
Lol ^

*(hand em over or grace delete)

•••
Seriously.

Why?

What was the thought process when you registered the names?

•••
I'm gonna quickly go and register sex2 sex3 sex4.com

Rich Schwartz in gonna hate me for this..... Queen2 Queen3 & Queen4 for good measures :ROFL:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back