Dynadot

Wanted NOTICE: Help Needed for New Website

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
FRAE.com is a new marketplace for domain owners and brokers. Domain owners list names that they want brokered and interested brokers contact the domain name owner and pitch their brokering services. FRAE is a way to outsource the sales process to professional brokers.

FRAE is in a pre-launch state and I currently need some domainers to list some of their domain names to add inventory to the site.

After we have some inventory, phase two will be to add some of the top domain brokers in the industry. Then, the official launch will begin, hopefully in a couple of weeks.

There are no commissions due to FRAE on any sales that occur or any charges to list domain names. You can list an unlimited number of domains for free. When the launch begins, the only charge will be a membership fee.

For a limited time during this pre-launch phase, you can receive a free yearlong membership if you’re willing to list some of your domain names (more the better). A coupon code will be provided. Of course, there is no obligation whatsoever. You can continue to sell your names on other marketplaces just as you do now.

Please check out FRAE.com and let me know what you think. If you would like to list your domains and receive one of our coupon codes, please let me know about how many names you will list and a sentence or two about their quality/marketability

Thank you and all the best,
Don
FRAE.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd list some names like ComputerThreats.com and HousesOffered.com if you allowed us to include a link to the website. I can understand your reluctance to do this if the site contains links to other brokers, but you could require a backlink, and this would help your site.

•••
Hey Kuffy, in the details textarea field you can include html and links. I may in the future add a separate field for a website. I will PM your coupon code. Thanks for listing your names.

•••
Good stuff. I would like to list...Scholarships.global, Penthous.es, Motionwristbands.com, cryptobanking.online.

•••
•••
interesting concept mate.... Would be keen to list (amongst others)

autoersatzteile.online (car parts - in German)
arbeitsgerichte.com (Labor court in German)
PropertySouthAfrica.co.za
MotorbikeInsurance.co.za
grafikkarte.online
(Graphics Card in German)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I've added those two names. I might be a bit high asking $50,000 for them. :)
It looks as if I haven't mastered the link insertion, sorry about that. I'll sort out some more names, and have another go at submitting them.

•••
link insertion: type your text and highlight it. Then click insert/link to add the url.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back