NameSilo

domain NoteGuy.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ootsa

Established Member
Impact
13 years aged domain noteguy.com

Buy & sell non-performing notes from banks and hedge funds on assets across the country.

Appreciate your appraisal

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I personally do not feel a lot of value here...

13 years aged in this case means that probably no seller was interested during those 13 years ...

•••
The one thing I see this domain being used for is for university lecture notes, kinda like coursehero.

With that said it's a name that would require an ideal buyer to sell in the $xxxx range and would likely sell for significantly lower on average. So realistically it's a brandable name that is aged so it could sell in the $20-$30 range here on NP and possibly in the $350-$1000 range to and end user depending on budget, needs and fit. Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
I personally do not feel a lot of value here...

13 years aged in this case means that probably no seller was interested during those 13 years ...

Interesting...

Hand reg the domain and was intent on developing the url based on there's huge money (double-digit returns) in the buying and selling of mortgage notes.

Many investors use language such as “Buy Notes” or “Note Investing

ie. NoteInvestor(.)com

Declined a number of solid $x,xxx offers over the years...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back