Dynadot

Not Receiving Email Notifications

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Does anyone else have problems receiving Email Notifications from NamePros? For two years I've tried everything under the sun and have yet to receive a single email notification. I'm not notified when I receive a PM or when someone makes a post on an auction or when someone places a bid or an offer on one of my listings. If a newbie doesn't realize that he or she should also send an email or PM, then the offer could go unnoticed for hours with potential loss of a sale. That's something that I personally can't afford. There aren't enough hours in the day to check and recheck every post over and over and over.

I was told by administration that the problem is with my ISP, BellSouth / AT&T. But I wasn't told if or when it would be corrected.

Please let me know if you have a similar problem (or any suggestions) and maybe you can help me figure out what's going on.

Thanks much,
Charles

8^X

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've reminded RJ of the issue, as it still seems to be a problem with AT&T. With the amount of email the NP servers send out, it's bound to happen I suppose.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back