No Longer Receiving Email Notifications

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

PlusNames

Established Member
Impact
115
Since NamePros was down the other day, I've stopped getting email notifications for subscribed threads and private messages.

I've checked the User CP and everything is set correctly there. I've also checked to see if the emails might have been marked spam but I have no NamePros emails in the spam folder.

Could an admin look into what might be causing this? If others are having the same problem its probably a problem with the server.

Thanks :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
same here....
 
0
•••
Also experiencing the same problem.

Thanks in advance for correcting this. :)
 
0
•••
I'm aware of the issue, and the reason behind it - I've let Ron (RJ) know as well. Will update when it's resolved.
 
1
•••
I reported the same problem yesterday
 
0
•••
Apologies, forgot to report back earlier... all issues with email/notifications should be resolved. :)

:tu: to RJ
 
0
•••
Seems to be working!

Thanks! :)
 
0
•••
works now, thanks :)
 
0
•••
It wasn't working for me as of early morning, will update if it does...
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back