Domain Empire

Not able to make payments to Indian Paypal accounts from India

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Sorry, we can't complete this transaction right now. Please finish the card confirmation process first, then try this payment again.

I m getting such an error message for the past 3-4 days. I have completed CC verification twice ,Still it shows the same error message.

Dear Indian NP'ers, kindly check it out.. Just want to confirm whether its an account specific problem or a mass problem.

Looking forward to have some suggestions..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've got a weirder problem.
I shifted to a different location in the same city and then used my paypal account for a transaction. My account got limited for this(it was mentioned as reason).
So now i have to complete a checklist to get them to review my account. I have completed 2 of 3 steps.
The 3rd is cc verification. I have tried this dozens of times but it keeps telling me that my account is limited and i can't add a cc/dc to my account.
I've tried mailing paypal, but they reply back saying that i have to complete the checklist. What do i do?

•••
•••
same problem

I have the same problem.

I googled it and this page was the only result.

So I had to log into namepros after 3 years:

You last visited: 11-23-2007 at 09:05 AM
LOL

On a more serious note, did you get this issue resolved?

My cell phone has atrocious isd rates, so got to get a calling card or something to call paypal now.

•••
paypal said: IF this doesnt work, use alternate forms of payment for the particular seller.

This is what the reply, when Anions contact the paypal.

Note:
It seems You can make payments if you have Paypal balance. Coz I received a payment from another domainer in India

•••
I just tried to send a payment to India (from Australia) as "personal payment" and Paypal wouldn't allow it - I had to pay as goods or services.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back