IT.COM

domain northofcyprus.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Haifa

Impact
Hello,

How much such a domain would be appraised for $$ ?

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One of the best step is hold under 1 year , if you could build good relation with other people , I feel you would be able sell it on minimum estimates price $ 100. I hope you getting great luck friend...

•••
•••
•••
•••
Changed to a new domain.
Anyone else ?

•••
•••
After Turkish illegal invasion of Cyprus (1974) Turkey still keep some Cyprus parts illegally. In my opinion it will take decades this problem to be solved and officially there is no south and north Cyprus but only Cyprus(officially).
With this I want to say that in my opinion your domain has no value or to say it more correctly it could have some value for someone that want to make propaganda about this subject.
Difficult domain for me.

•••
If this was NorthernCyprus.com or NorthCyprus.com it would be worth quite a bit. The Turkish side of the island, although not internationally recognised, has significant tourism and gambling industries. "North of Cyprus" however, refers to the space north of Cyprus and not the northern part of the island so NorthOfCyprus.com doesn't hold any value in my opinion.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back