Top Member
Impact

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    171.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have always said Esibot has no value but if your domain is of low quaity with high Esibot value. In that case you should write Esibot value. This is all about Psychological marketing.

•••
True it's definitely alittle of that as well.

•••
I have always said Esibot has no value but if your domain is of low quaity with high Esibot value. In that case you should write Esibot value. This is all about Psychological marketing.

Yep, when dealing with end users if the domain has a good Estibot value it's something I would mention, very casually but also make them aware that Estibot is not an accurate value indicator.

When dealing with fellow domainers then don't even bother mentioning Estibot value... :)

•••
Yup and some sales mean nothing as well !

•••
Huh. Estibot is the most valuable tool in the industry. I spend more than 1k a year there and get much more in return.

But sure tell us noobies how it is. Your account is almost 5 months old so you would know..

•••
What's everyone's opinion of SEDO? I appraise mine there a lot of times.

•••
Huh. Estibot is the most valuable tool in the industry. I spend more than 1k a year there and get much more in return.

But sure tell us noobies how it is. Your account is almost 5 months old so you would know..

Are you talking about the Estibot appraisal tool or the other tools at Estibot.com?

or are you just being sarcastic?

•••
Not at all. I run hundreds of names through estibot appraisal tool each and every day. Its the single most valuable tool in the industry.

You want to go sell names based on those results. Thats not what the rest of us uses them for.

•••
I think the price depends on who buyer is.

Last edited:
•••
Hard and fast rules lead to hard and fast mistakes.

•••
Not a big estibot fan myself.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back