Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

advice Non .com Geo Domains

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Impact
10,020
Have you had any success selling .net or .co geo+keyword domains if .com is not available

I keep stumbling upon good GEO .nets
I know their SEO value is the same and even PPC CTR are comparable, but I am just not sure if they are much harder to sell since GEOs are basically a Push and not inbound.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I sold 100% geo names in .net .org and .info (few years ago, I don't buy info anymore).
 
1
•••
I have the same question
 
0
•••
I saw some net geo nice sales so it should work.
 
0
•••
I used to really like .info for geographic domains when they were a short exact match, but ever since all the other alternatives hit the scene, I've lost interest in them.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back