Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

No linkback wordpress themes?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

accuname

Top Member
Impact
1,624
Are there any free wordpress themes that don't require a bunch of linkbacks in the footer? I'd prefer no linkbacks. I don't even know if a link back to wordpress is required??? Does it have to say "powered by wordpress" in the footer?

Anyhow, it doesn't have to be elaborate, just something that I can work with, even improve myself.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1
•••
0
•••
yes they can do that as i've said for free or with payment.
 
0
•••
weblord said:
yes they can do that as i've said for free or with payment.

I just realized the default wp template called "kubrick" can be used as a base template to mess around with. Anyway I got the answers I needed. Thanks.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back