IT.COM

"No Approval Needed Parking" - As in, park today, no waiting and free

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

zenmushin

NamePros MemberEstablished Member
Impact
"No Approval Needed Parking" - As in: park today, no waiting and free

Which of the parking providers let you open an account, change to their name servers, and park ASAP? It seems that many of the parkers that people talk about all require filling out an application, waiting, and possibly being denied.

Anyone know of a decent, free, instant-approval parking? From my research, it seems that the following is true:

Application Required, Approval Not Required, Free
  • Namedrive
  • Sedo
Application Required, Approval Required, Free
  • ActiveAudience (Afternic)
  • DomainSponsor (Oversee)
  • Parked
  • TrafficClub (Moniker)
Application Not Required, Approval Not Required, Free
  • ?
Application Not Required, Approval Not Required, Payment Required
  • GoDaddy
  • Whypark

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
It's not free but it might as well be. Which may be hard to understand, but considering you only pay a 1 time fee of $1 per domain, Whypark is the shiznit.

•••
Sedo and Namedrive have no requirements to join. You can even join without submitting any names. They do make you fill out an application though.

•••
Devil_Dog said:
hmm, why the rush?

Well, I was denied at 2 parking providers already. So, I am partly frustrated at that fact.

Also, I am a little puzzled as to why a parker wouldn't accept my domains with open arms. It's potential funds for them.

•••
Devil_Dog said:
hmm, why the rush?
Many newcomers to the domaining/domain parking scene don't have too many names in their portfolio. They might have difficulty getting accounts at many of the parking companies that hand pick through the applications or require a certain number of domains (Newcomers should definitely NOT register domains to run up their number of domains to try and get approved by a parking company. You WILL lose money and get frustrated with domains that way).

A list of parking companies that anybody can sign up with and start parking immediately would be helpful for many people. I use Namedrive; They are decent.

However, the truth is that most of those new and inexperienced/less experienced 'domainers' will not earn much from parking, but it is good for them to learn how a parking company works and work their way up.

•••
zenmushin said:
Well, I was denied at 2 parking providers already. So, I am partly frustrated at that fact.

Also, I am a little puzzled as to why a parker wouldn't accept my domains with open arms. It's potential funds for them.
Or more of a potential loss of funds for them also.

•••
It is a loss for them. I think that their reasoning behind it, is that they want to make sure that you are serious about domaining before they accept you. As I said in my previous post, Sedo and Namedrive are the two companies that have no requirements. You don't need any domans to sign up with them.

It is like with credit cards. When you are just starting out and have no credit, you can't get a credit card through American Express. you probably can't get one through your bank. You can only get one with Capital One. You get that, build up some credit, then if you want to switch, once you are serious about credit, you can apply for the other companies. Just apply for either Sedo, Namedrive or both, and wait until you are sure you meet the requirements of the other companies before you apply to them.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back